Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Product Review: Seventh Generation Dish Soap



So I recently had a couple coupons from Whole Foods for Seventh Generation products.  I decided to purchase the dish soap to see how it fared.  I was hesitant that anything plant based could truly do a good job with grease.   I purchased the Free and Clear product.

I was amazed at how good a job it did!  And, it goes a long way.  I bought mine about a month ago, and it's still quite full.  The next product I'd like to try are the tabs for the dishwasher.  I've had difficulty finding something that was natural and effective. (I've even gone as far as to make my own, trying two different recipes, nothing that worked well enough.)

Sign up at Seventh Generation for your own coupons, and check Whole Foods coupon books as well as they often are stackable!

No comments:

Post a Comment