Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Southwestern Couscous Salad

I have never made couscous before.  The only time I eat couscous is when I go to Fadi's, which isn't often.  So I was browsing the Whole Foods magazine I got and saw a recipe for Southwestern Couscous Salad.  It was so simple to make, how come no one told me about it earlier?!!  You're going to love this recipe.  And now that I know how easy it is to make couscous, I plan to make it a lot more often!

Here is the recipe directly from Whole Foods magazine:
And here is my picture from when I made it.  It was accompanied by lettuce burritos (no tortilla, just lettuce, beans and veggies).  Shockingly one cup of couscous makes a LOT of cooked couscous!  Just keep that in mind!  Next time I think I will half the recipe when it's just the three of us at home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment