Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Product Review - Seeds of Change Salad Dressing

I love ranch dressing. For years, it's been ranch or bust. And while I love a good ranch, it's not the healthiest in the world. In my search for a healthier salad dressing, I tried Seeds of Change. I was at Whole Foods in Plano (I know, shocking) perusing the dressings and there was a manufacturers coupon for a free Seeds of Change product so I got two - the Greek feta vinaigrette and the balsamic vinaigrette.

The Greek feta is amazing!!!! It is loaded with flavor and has a great tang to it. It has a little more sodium than I'd like but still better than many. The balsamic is rich and chunky, perfect for a glaze. Two thumbs way up!



Even better, Seeds of Change is dedicated to the continuation of organic seeds and plants! Check out their site!!

No comments:

Post a Comment