Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Frozen, Seasoned Veggies

If you look at the "About Us" tab, you will note that I am not a cook and don't have a lot of time to cook, so finding ways to eat healthier food that is easy to make is important.  One of my biggest problems is fitting vegetables into my diet.  I buy vegetables and they go bad sitting in my fridge or on my counter.

So, in my renewed commitment to eat more veggies, I have decided to try frozen, pre-seasoned veggies.  I bought several bags of these at Target and have found them to be quite good.  Also, it seems to be working. I've eaten more veggies recently than I have for a long time.

So, for all those busy, professionals out there, I highly recommend this strategy.  Also, if you get some that aren't frozen, throw them on the stove and add some seasoning of your own.  Either way, a quick way to get vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment