Friday, November 18, 2011

I Really Must Apologize

I haven't meant for this much time to pass without posting.  I have so many great blog articles sitting on my desktop, just waiting to be fleshed out and posted but I haven't had the energy to get them done.

For the past year I've had the worst kidney stone situation, undergoing surgeries and attempts at surgery.  I'm hopefully scheduling my last surgery today, the one that will take care of the situation for good.

And then this past week I got the worst stomach bug!  And I know, I know that Sprite has high fructose corn syrup, and so do those dang Blue Bell popsicles- but when you're sick you go towards comfort and things that brought comfort.  When we were sick, my mom used to give us popsicles and sprite, and there's just not a better combination in the world to make you feel better.

What do you have when you're sick?

No comments:

Post a Comment