Monday, October 1, 2012

Unreal Candies are DELISH!

I just had the opportunity to try Unreal candies courtesy of my Bzz status with Bzzagent.com.  I received coupons for the candies in exchange for my honest opinion... which is that these candies are awesome.  I actually like these candies better than M & M's, they aren't waxy, and they have a deep chocolate flavor without being dark chocolate (I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate.)  My husband tried the chocolate peanut butter, and I think he was less enthused than I was, but given that these chocolates have no corn syrup, no partially hydrogenated oil, no artificial ingredients, no GMOs, no preservatives AND they say they are low on the glycemic index- he said these are the best of the "healthier" chocolates I've ever purchased.

These are going to be my newest chocolate splurge.  I do have a few coupons left if you'd like to try one (they are Buy One Get One Free coupons, and the product is a little over $1.)  You can find them at Walgreens, CVS, Kroger, and soon- Target.  Check their website out here.


No comments:

Post a Comment